Short break on the beach

 By the end of November 2020, I have been out of work for 2 month. I did regular walking around my neighbourhood, to keep fit, but it got too monotonous. I needed some change.

One a sunny afternoon, I decided to cycle to the beach not too far away from my home.

画像1

It was a warm day and the sea was calm. I did a bit of walking by the shore. 

I came here quite often when I was a child. Me and my friends often came here, swimming, diving deeply into the water catching mussels or other seashells and took them home for dinner. These were fondest memory I have about this beach.

画像2

It was refreshing. After looking and editing my resume on a computer screen for hours, I needed this short break to refresh my mind.

画像3




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A kiss for a soldier

England : The Taste of Forbidden Drink

Spain : Sangria - quenching the thirst of travelers