Unemployment benefit

 One of the major incident after leaving the job was to claim unemployment benefit. It was the first time ever for me to be one the dole.

Unemployment benefit is something that not people want to claim in everyday life. I have never expected to be in the situation like this before the Covid-19 pandemic.

I have changed jobs before. But I didn’t receive unemployment benefit as I was unable to work straightaway because of injury or other health issues.

In autumn 2020, I claimed my first unemployment benefit. The benefit itself is what I have already paid as unemployment insurance, however, I was so uncomfortable to receive this. I wanted to get paid for what I worked for.

I continued sending out more resumes to various companies through my job agents. I wanted a position, just a small position where I could work. Unfortunately, it led me nowhere. 

画像1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A kiss for a soldier

England : The Taste of Forbidden Drink

Spain : Sangria - quenching the thirst of travelers